Powered By Blogger

Mother Nature wonders..SubhanAllah..

Alhamdullilah, praise to Allah..For giving me the chance and opportunities to see the wonders of His creation..
I've been to Wai-O-Tapu Geothermal Wonderland in Rotorua recently (2 hours drive from Auckland), during my summer holiday with husband and friends..I was totally blown away by the magnificient views, mineral colors and earth form around me..
For me, this park is so beautiful..We can walk at our own pace for the long-ish walk (around 1 hour) and view a wide range features of mother nature; for instance glasier eruption, mud pool, volcanic craters and many more..
SubhanaAllah..Maha Suci Allah..The view starting from the entrance is spectacular and amazing!!
You can feel the earth is literally alive!!
Everywhere you look there wil be vents of steams from the volcanic crater..
I remembered that tears flowing down from my eyes seeing and believing all of this come from one Creator-Allah!

For me, this is a wonderful experience and the knowledge to treasure..


The entrance

Bubble of steamy mud

 Scenic thermal pool
 Glasier eruption
 Beware the temperature!
 Nature's experiences
Volcanic wonders

No comments: